Legal Question in Business Law in California

Seeking an attorney to advise regarding the following matter: I worked with a company for several months to help develop/configure their Quality Management System software for use in the Pharmaceutical and medical device industries. In exchange for my work they were going to provide certain marketing services for my consulting firm --- they failed to live up to their agreement and now refuse to pay for the work I did to develop their software.

Asked on 6/18/15, 11:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

I suggest you review LawGuru to see if there is an attorney listed here that you believe suits your needs, and then contact that attorney directly. You may also look for a referral panel from your local bar association.

It is not possible to provide specific advice in this forum, since nothing here is confidential, and it would not be proper to give advice without a full interview and review of relevant documents. This site is really intended only for general statements about the law, and not statements as to specific matters.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/15, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California