Legal Question in Business Law in California

I was in touch with a consultant company which assured me to find me a job in a month and asked to sign an agreement. Having with them for more than 2 months there was no progress and i got to learn about their fake resumes they work on and all fake documents. This made me quit their company. later after a year with no information, they filled the payment amount to collection department without any notification which i never owe them. He prepared all the fake invoice and claim for the amount so i would like seek your help on how should i proceed on this matter??

Asked on 4/22/13, 12:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Depends on how they filed and the amount but you may need an attorney to dispute this. Especially if they file in court. Contact an attorney and get some assistance.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/13, 4:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California