Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

i received a letter from human survices stateing i owe them for an over payment from 23 years ago is there a staitue of limitations.

Asked on 9/07/14, 9:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If course.

Tell them they are decades late in seeking repayment. Ask them if it were you demanding payment for a missing paycheck from 23 years ago, would they pay that??

Read more
Answered on 9/10/14, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California