Legal Question in Constitutional Law in California

What can I do if I am being subjected to warrantless electronic surveillance by a government agency?

Asked on 5/18/19, 2:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

If you have evidence that can be submitted in court to prove this, you can file for an injunction prohibiting it. If you have suffered damages from it you may have a Federal Civil Rights violation case as well.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/19, 5:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in California