Legal Question in Construction Law in California

What to do when kitchen upgrade goes bad & damages are involved?

Asked on 8/05/14, 10:03 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

LawGuru is not a search engine. It is a question and answer service staffed by volunteer attorneys. You have to describe your problem specifically and ask a legal question you need answered. Otherwise we can't help you.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/14, 2:12 pm
Paymon Bidari Bidari Civil Defense

There are several things you can and should do. Obviously something is wrong and has to be fixed. You can either complain under the terms of your contract or under the Building Code.

I was a former attorney for Land Use Services- focusing on construction and building codes.

Please call me should you need my assistance. My number is 714.525.5570.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/14, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in California