Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

My furniture and world goods never arrived. Now living in Texas; contracted move with company in California. Can I sue for breach of contract and recover original amount paid to California company?

Asked on 9/15/18, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II

It sounds like you have a claim, but you should consult an attorney to review the contract and find out where to sue. Have you contacted the company about settling without a lawsuit?

Read more
Answered on 9/16/18, 4:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California