Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

About a month ago my rental house had a sewer problem. I hired a plumber (let's call him Plumber A) to clear the clogging. And he did, or so I thought because the water drained. Only a week later that sewer clogged again. I had to call in an emergency service to clear the clogging because it was a weekend. In my situation can I NOT pay Plumber A for an incomplete job? Thanks.

Asked on 12/17/15, 12:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II

You haven't provided enough information. The cause of the second clog might be completely unrelated to the first clog. You should take to the emergency service to see if they can tell you if Plumber A actually missed something. Without more information, it really ins't possible to give you a thorough opinion.

Read more
Answered on 12/17/15, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California