Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

I purchased a used car in June 2012, by November of 2012 the car began giving me issues. I understand that the car was used, therefore the purchase of the car and mechanical problems are not my issues. The business I purchased the car from offered to replace the engine while adding $2,000 to my contract. Because of financial hardships I agreed. They have had my car in their possession for over a year now and it is still not repaired. I continue to make my $430 monthly payments. Where should I begin with suing them and do I even have a valid case worth pursuing?

Asked on 12/03/13, 12:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

They need to follow through with the contract and repair the car and get it back to you. They gave deprived you of the property for a year. Are you sure they have it? You need to call, then write, before you sue... Demand the repairs and the car...

Read more
Answered on 12/04/13, 3:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California