Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

If I lent someone money how can I get it back. All I have is the transfer of funds

Asked on 7/28/13, 12:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

You need to make a formal, written demand for repayment, and then file a lawsuit if you are not repaid.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 12:43 am

Joel Selik

If the borrower refuses to pay you will need to file a lawsuit. Chech the deadlines to file. If under $10,000.01, you may be able to file in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 6:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California