Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

What type of attorney do I need to sue some one for a Promissory note that is past due?

Asked on 6/26/17, 7:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Any litigation attorney could handle that type of case.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/17, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California