Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Looking for a attorney to help me take care of a case. 2 boys ran me over electric bicycle. Knock-me-down video taped. It took off from the scene of the crime and I need help

Asked on 1/04/24, 6:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Any help you want will only happen if the 'perps' can be identified and located, so a claim / lawsuit would be possible. If you can do that, through your own efforts or through a police investigation, then re-post you message to 'personal injury' category and say they are ID'ed so an attorney might be interested, if there are significant injuries and medical expense that would make such claim worth pursuing.. Whether they can be ID'ed or not, turn this claim over to your insurance carrier if you have any.

Read more
Answered on 1/05/24, 10:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California