Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

How do i prove that i had permission to take car from the property from the owner?

Asked on 3/07/23, 5:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

By showing written documentation of the 'deal': contract,. letter, email, text, etc.

By credible eye witness testimony to the terms of the 'deal'.

By witness testimony that he admitted to lying.

Your word does not count as 'credible' testimony.

Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/23, 7:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California