Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I had just recently moved out of a place. I went back to get the carpet cleaner I let some of my roommates use and it turns out an ex roommate opened and went through my mail. This letter contained my social sec #. What can I do? Is this a criminal matter?

Asked on 2/04/16, 8:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Contact the post office and report this conduct.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/16, 9:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California