Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My son is being charged for article 32 in the usmc. how can i help him from another state. i don't have much money and i know he needs someone to counsel him.

Asked on 9/29/15, 2:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

The military will appoint an attorney to represent and advise him.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/15, 12:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California