Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My son-in-law is incarcerated at West Valley Detention Center (CA) for spousal abuse and child endagerment. He goes back to court on June 24, 2013.

I want to address the court about how dangerous he is and am not sure how to go about it.

Unfortunately, my daughter will be there to defend him and since we are already alienated, I am going in defense of my grandchildren whose lives are so miserable when this guy is home.

Asked on 6/21/13, 3:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Have you tried speaking to the prosecutor? You may want to go to the hearing, and before court starts, let the bailiff know that you are the victim's mother. The prosecutor may want to speak to you privately.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 3:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California