Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Type YoI am a 76 year old retired man living om social security. I had a roommate who was supposed to pay half the rent but refused and left my apartment after hacking my banking account

and leaving me with a negative balance. I can't pay my rent or

expenses--he stole $880 from me. What do I do?

Asked on 11/24/23, 11:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Call the police and file a crime report. They are the only ones that can possibly help you. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/23, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California