Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I am the victim where the other guy has been charged for felony vandalism and assult with a deadly weapon. If the DA decides to pursue the case, will I need to testify? In any case, do I need a lawyer right away just in case? If so, am I looking for a criminal attorney? I want to explain in detail what happened, but some people have advise not to talk to much about the case on the internet.

Asked on 4/13/13, 11:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joshua Hale Hale Law Group

Anytime you are charged with a crime, it is my opinion you should seek counsel.

Call my office tomorrow if you would like to discuss it further.


Read more
Answered on 4/13/13, 11:08 pm

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

At a minimum you should get a consultation with a criminal defense attorney. Go over all of the facts and then make a decision where to go from there.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/13, 11:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California