Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

So about a year and I have ago, I have committed a theft ( around $40 worth) in CA.

I didn't have to pay any fines or anything, but I think my cousin answered a phone call about the diversion program and I think he said no to it, since he didn't really understand what the person was saying.

Will this be on my permanent record? If so, then I can I get rid of it?

Asked on 7/15/13, 9:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

The facts are not real clear. But if you did not go to jail and if you did not receive a citation you probably have nothing to worry about.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 10:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California