Legal Question in DUI Law in California

Calf. DUI my driver license have been revoked for 20year DMV want me to still go to school

Asked on 6/21/15, 4:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steven Mandell Law Offices of Steven R. Mandell

Yes, it is possible. But it may not be necessary. There may be a way around it. If you'd like to talk to me about this issue, feel free to call me tomorrow at 310 393 0639. Steve Mandell

Read more
Answered on 6/21/15, 6:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California