Legal Question in DUI Law in California

i recieved a criminal subpoena through mail. Its on call , i would like to know what are my rights for not showing up , or do i have to show up. This Is my first time dealing with this.

Asked on 9/27/17, 11:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Unless excused, if you fail to show, an arrest warrant could be issued. Not a good thing. You should contact the issuing attorney office and discuss your requests with them.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/17, 11:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California