Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I'm travelling America and got done for DUI. Just want to no the penalty or fine I will recieve thanks

Asked on 6/28/13, 7:47 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Philip Hache Law Office of Philip D. Hache, A Professional Corporation

I would need a LOT more information to even begin speculating without having to write a novel about all the potential possibilities. For example, is this your first DUI, or do you have prior DUI's? If you have Prior DUI convictions or other alcohol related driving convictions, when and where were they? Why were you pulled over? was there excessive speeding? car accident? if accident, any injuries? if injuries, how serious? any children in your car at the time? are you over 21 years old? what county is the court where your matter will be heard? etc.

If your charge is in the Los Angeles or surrounding county, you can call me at 818-336-1384 for a free consultation or check out for more info on DUI's.

Legal disclaimer: This message does not constitute legal advice and is for informational purposes only. This message does not establish an attorney-client relationship, which can only be established once a retainer agreement has been fully executed between you and this firm

Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 11:48 pm

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

The most important question is where did you get your DUI? If it was in a state other than California you will need to ask your question with the answer to the Mr Hache's questions to an attorney in that state. If you are in the San Francisco Bay area you may call me at 415-336-7534.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 2:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California