Legal Question in Education Law in California

i attended a trade school and graduated. while i was at this school i worked for them also. When fired me they didnt present a check. i went to the labor board and won the case i filled against them. I never recieved my diploma I also on my student loan all the sudden i paying the full tuition fee of 50 ,ooo. Also they only helped with job placement once and never heard from them again. Ive tried to call but i get the run around. They have since changed the school name twice. What should i do?


Asked on 11/10/11, 1:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law

Did you have an agreement that tuition would be less because of your employment? Do you have proof, e.g., a transcript, that you completed all of the course requirements for a diploma? If the answer to both questions is "yes," then you have a cause of action against the school--nothwithstanding the name change.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/11, 9:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California