Legal Question in Elder Law in California

I need to know my rights on how to evict an adult child that is abusive, hasn't paid anything towards being there, refuses to leave and is now having others stay with him and running my home as his own. what are my rights, what can I do to get him out? Please Help

Asked on 10/14/13, 9:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patricia Meyer Patricia Meyer & Associates

I will leave it to others to offer litigation advice as I am sure there are attorneys who can help you much better than I.... but in the meantime you should contact the California Department of Aging and Independent Services that offer a variety of services which include ways to protect you from abuse. This would not be legal services, but I believe its free of charge.

If you are in San Diego here is the link:

Outside San Diego County, call toll-free 800-339-4661. For more information call 800-510-2020.

Good Luck and I hope you can find some peace.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 10:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California