Legal Question in Family Law in California

Hi, 4 years back i signed prenup agreement. That time we did not have kids. According to the agreement I should not be given any spousal support. I feel that i need some extra money on top of just child support for 2 little kids

I do not have mony even file divorce or to have an attorney

Please, advise what are my options in this case

Asked on 7/20/13, 9:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

You should at least get a consultation from a family law attorney in your area. Many attorneys will give at least a free consultation, and the attorney should review the prenuptial agreement to determine if the spousal support waiver is effective or not.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/13, 3:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California