Legal Question in Family Law in California

What is the best way to look up case law and to get info for a P&A if I don't have access to WestLaw or Lexis Nexis? This is a California family law case in LA. The matter deals with a Stipulated Agreement not being upheld.

Asked on 8/03/16, 3:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Read more
Answered on 8/03/16, 3:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California