Legal Question in Family Law in California

My daughters boyfriend has been convicted of a sex crime drugging an 18 yr old girl and having sex while she was not conscious ,him and two of his freinds .he does not register as a sex offender my question is my daughter has has 3 children two boys ages 6 and 2 and a one yr old girl her bf is the father to the one yr old girl only. is is legal for him to care for these children unattended . i do not like him watching them but my daughter makes the decisions. is there a law being broken i am concerned for their safety

Asked on 8/01/17, 5:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

This is a very delicate situation and one that could be harmful to your grandkids. Your daughter seems to be making very poor decisions here and you may have to have CPS intervene which is a very hard decision.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/17, 8:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California