Legal Question in Family Law in California

need a new divorce lawyer after 15000, with no assets or children I am nowhere. Please advise, I am in California and the caes was filed in San Mateo County

Asked on 8/10/10, 2:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Matthew Jensen Law Office of Matthew J. Jensen

You haven't posed a question, but feel free to contact my office to see if there is anything I can do to help you with your case.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/10, 3:40 pm
Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

You don't need a divorce lawyer, you need a malpractice lawyer. With no assets and no children, your divorce should have been done for under $5,000.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/10, 7:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California