Legal Question in Family Law in California

Hi my name is Eren i have a 7 year old kid ive been separated from the dads kid for the past 3 years , he has never giving me child support nothing , i just relocated to another city , my question is my son use to go to this school for 2 years and since i moved to another city i just signed my son to attend another will i get in trouble , im saying this because the dads son wants to keep the kid in the same school and he just put in a case in court for this matter

Asked on 7/16/12, 10:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

From your description, it sounds as if school placement is before the court since father set a motion. You should file a response to the motion and explain why the school you chose is the best option for the child.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/12, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California