Legal Question in Family Law in California

What does the Family Code Section 3048, have to do when one parent wants to leave the state?

Asked on 4/17/13, 6:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

3048 sets out the factors the court should consider when making an order regarding the moving of a child to another state. That is how will the child benefit from either moving or not moving.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/13, 9:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California