Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have a friend who is illegal has 4 children with her boyfriend 10 years he is a legal citzen he has been abusive and unfaithful what can she do?

Asked on 12/19/11, 9:13 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

If they are married, file a divorce petition with a motion to have primary physical custody of the children and, if appropriate, a support request. If they are unmarried, she should file a paternity petition with a motion for custody and support.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/11, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California