Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am a grandparent can i get custody of my grand children? If their Moms Husband (step dad) Is Being Abusive .

Asked on 7/16/12, 12:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Your case would be much stronger if CPS ( child protective services) feels the children are in danger.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/12, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California