Legal Question in Family Law in California

if i was granted primary physical custody over my son but i have joint legal custody with his father, do i have the right to enroll my son in a school close to my home even if his father does not consent to it.

Asked on 7/12/12, 7:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

It really depends on what your order says. If the order is unclear, the best option is to return to court and let the judge rule on this issue if you cannot reach a compromise with the father of your child.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/12, 6:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California