Legal Question in Family Law in California

Is it legal for my wife to pack up and leave town leaving me homeless and with no money. Even though she receives her retirement and ss disability,I haven't received any income for five years

Asked on 2/18/16, 12:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Unless you have court orders to establish spousal support, your wife is free to use her personal resources and she desires. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/16, 8:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California