Legal Question in Family Law in California

I cant have my male spouce served legal sepperation papers he hides california. signed,cantstandhim!

Asked on 8/12/13, 11:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

I don't know what you are looking for specifically, but anything you file in court has to be served on the other party. It is a fundamental principle of due process in this country and you are not going to get out of it. Maybe you need to hire a registered process server who can do a "skip trace" or maybe you need to find a clever person who can catch him off guard.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 12:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California