Legal Question in Family Law in California

If married in the USA, can you remarry to same person in el Salvador?

Asked on 6/11/17, 3:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Andersen Charles Andersen, Atty

We have moved our office to Elmira NY. Just of the NYS thruway, eastbound exit 56

Read more
Answered on 6/11/17, 6:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California