Legal Question in Family Law in California

I didn't receive my court ordered child support of this month and my ex didn't answer my phone what i have to do where i have to complaint ?

Asked on 5/20/13, 12:25 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

You can enforce child support orders the same as any civil order, and you can also initiate contempt proceedings. If you insist on doing it yourself, you need to visit the law library, and take a look at The Rutter Group guides for Family Law and Enforcing Judgments and Collecting Debts.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 1:21 pm

Gary R. White Burton & White

Your local Department of Child Support Services may be helpful.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 2:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California