Legal Question in Family Law in California

I recently notified the non custodial parent that I was dissatisfied with the performance of the court supervised monitor after an incident occured where my children had contact with certain family members against my wishes. Soon after that the monitor contacted my former lawyer who then spoke with me about myself and my wife becoming too controlling over visits. Without going into too much detail he is considering writing a negative report about me to the courts in what I belove is retaliation against me for requesting the noncustodial find a new monitor. What should I do as I do not want the courts to look down on me when I feel I have been more than flexible with visits and adhered to all orders by the book.

Asked on 7/17/12, 12:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

The situation you explained requires the assistance of an experienced family law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/12, 3:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California