Legal Question in Family Law in California

I transferred title thru extrajudicial settlement with waiver of rights on a house & lot in the Philippines . My bro and I inherited. He gave me the rights and I got a buyer who gave earnest money. My bro asked me some of it and I gave him with the agreement to move out of the house so we can give it to the buyers and pay us the balance. Now he change his mind and makes a lot of excuses. How do I evict him without court as it takes years for that. He got part of the earnest money and will not return it back to me.

Asked on 10/23/19, 10:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

You have a problem governed by Philippine law. This is not something California lawyers can help you with.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/19, 10:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California