Legal Question in Family Law in California

My wife filed for divorce in 2011. Now she wont finish the declaration of income and expense what are my options

Asked on 12/20/12, 10:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

File a motion for an order that she do so. Then if she still doesn't, file for an order of contempt.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/12, 5:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California