Legal Question in Medical Leave in California

the doctor took me off work for two weeks . to protect my job i need the FMLA form , but the doctor is not willing to do the form and I may loose my job because the doctor is refusing

Asked on 9/26/10, 1:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

All that is required is doctor confirmation of the legitimate basis for leave. If you have to pay him to write it, do so. That is not unusual.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/10, 1:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in California