Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

I was on a business trip in Atlanta. The flight tickets were paid for by my boss. My flight companion was a co-woker. The flight got cancelled. The airline gave us an option to buy tickets at a different airline and they would reimburse us for the flight ticket plus the original ticket price up to $400. I filed the appropriate claim for the reimbursement with the airline. My co-worker filed his claim as well. My co-worker ends up receiving an $800 check under his name, at his address. I never received a check. Apprently the airline sent both reimbursement to my co-worker. My co-worker refuses to give me my part. Can I take him to small claims court here in California?

Asked on 11/24/18, 9:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services


Read more
Answered on 11/28/18, 8:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California