Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

not given credit for posted work

I wrote an artist statement for someone and he is not giving me credit for it. How do I get this person to remove the artist statement from his Facebook page? I asked him to remove it and write his own statement, since he refuses to give me credit for it, but he has not done so.

Asked on 4/06/09, 1:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Gallagher Law Offices of Thomas F. Gallagher

Re: not given credit for posted work

Do you have proof of how you submitted the statement? You may be able to send a cease and desist letter or have an attorney do so.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/09, 4:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California