Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

I got a letter from Social Security saying that I had some retirement coming I worked at this Mill for 23 years 25 years instead of taking pay raises I would take pay cuts for shares in the mail the mill closed down and I just found out that there was a class action suit against them and all the employees got paid something except for me this was apparently back in 2005 how can I go about getting my money that was owed to me from my share as I had 14502 shares in the company and they settled for a little over $6 a share hopefully somebody can help me with an answer cuz I don't know what to do thank you

Asked on 8/30/16, 3:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You should consult with an attorney about the situation. the potential amoun involved to around 80,000. that is too much to attempt to resolve on the internet.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/16, 6:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California