Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

My sister lives in Puerto Rico and has loaned money to relatives in Nevada and Illinois and has not been repaid what can she do

Asked on 8/22/13, 9:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daphne Macklin Law Office of Daphne L. Macklin

Your sister needs to consider filing lawsuits in the states where these relatives live to recover her loan amounts. She will need to consult with an attorney in each of these states to make sure that she files the cases properly per each state's rules.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 9:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California