Legal Question in Health Care Law in California

I was stopped by a police officer while driving with a little over an ounce of marijuana. this was my first time getting pulled over by an officer, I have no criminal record. What do I need to know/ have for my court dat?

Asked on 11/27/16, 10:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

You need to be represented by a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/16, 10:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in California