Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I depends my wife . My wife has job and I have no job . We are already together joined Tex return for two years. we will submit joined Tex return for condition greencard extension..... It is a ploblem

Please advice me?

Asked on 9/20/17, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

There is no extension for a conditional resident card. If you are referring to removing the condition on the card, using form i - 751, then you just need to submit the jointly signed form, joint documents, and the filing fee. Your joint documents should include a copy of your most recent, jointly filed federal income tax return. It should not matter if you did not work last year, as long as your tax return was jointly filed with your spouse.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/17, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California