Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

I was in an accident the other driver has an attorney the accident was his fault what can occur if the other driver is not sastified with the response what can that other driver get from me

Asked on 7/13/13, 4:53 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You should contact your insurance company. They will defend you

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 11:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California