Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

A month ago, I got a car accident(8/18).

when I was parking my car at apartment's parking lot, I just felt nervous. In a sudden, I scratched the wall hard on the right side of my car. On the left, my car smashed my neighbor's car. And then, I hit the front wall. Fortunately, because I had joined a full coverage insurance of the Access company, so the company provided compensation about the opposite's car.

However, the insurance company have not been provided me a compensation service so far. My car got seriously damaged. On the right side, Two doors were totally smashed, scratched and ruined. Also, right side mirror was broken. On the front, the bumpers were eliminated, and the front body got a dent. On the left side of my car, there were some scratches.

After I got an accident, I called the insurance coordinator and announced him my car's accident. He said the inspection guy will inspect my car.

But on the inspection day, I was out of my home, and the inspector guy came and inspected only left and front side of my car's damages. So, the coordinator of my insurance has claimed that I claimed only left and front side damages of my car, so the insurance cannot provide compensation of my car's right side damages.

To say about total repair costs, body shop says total repair cost to fix all of my car's damages is more than 3000 dollars, But the insurance company says they cannot provide any compensations(Because the cost to fix the left and front damages is just less than deductable $1000).

1. How can I get the full cover compensation about all of my car's damages?

2. I have the pictures of my car's damages on that day of accident. I also have the witness in my neighborhood. is it helpful for me to get a compensation? what should I do?

Asked on 9/22/13, 10:08 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

File a complaint with the Department of Insurance. Sue your insurance company in the small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 10:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California