Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

if my wife's name is still on the title of an auto we sold her father, can we be sued in an accident caused by her father

Asked on 8/13/13, 10:13 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

You sure can.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 1:59 pm

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

Yes, if a car is in an accident anyone on title is also responsible

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 10:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California