Legal Question in Intellectual Property in California

i am looking for a attorney in northern california for the case no 10-1056 apollo vs somani

i am defendant in the case and based in india, looking for a lawyer who can advise me from A to Z

Asked on 9/03/15, 2:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

If you would like an attorney to look at the online records for the case, you need to indicate the name of the court, including the district or county. You may also want to provide a brief description of the type of case this is (breach of contract, fraud, divorce, car accident, whatever).

You can also look through the directory of lawyers on LawGuru to see if you can find a profile of someone that meets your needs.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/15, 2:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in California